• boost speed of your PC in just a few minutes
• speed up Internet for faster browsing and downloads
• clean the registry to make your computer more stable
• clean the disks of your PC for higher system performance
• boost programs such as MS Office, Media Player, etc.
AusLogics BoostSpeed - the ideal solution to keep your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. This powerful optimization suite will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean registry and block annoying ads. It's a great way to keep your computer clean and optimized.
Speed Up PC With BoostSpeed
Modify Windows settings, file system and services to greatly increase system performance. Increase startup and shutdown speed, disable annoying CD autorun and error reporting features. BoostSpeed will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.
Speed Up Internet
Adjust your PC for faster images, music and software downloads, increased browsing speed and reliable Internet connections. View your download speed and graphs. To gain additional performance boost you can also turn on DNS Optimization.
Block Banner Advertisements
Tired of annoying banner advertisements accompanying many web sites? Now you can eliminate advertisements and also speed up your Internet browsing with BoostSpeed Banner Killer! You can add your own web sites to the black list to block them from showing their advertisements.
Keep Disk and Registry Clean
Get rid of junk on the disks and registry of your PC. Remove hazardous and space-wasting files left by untidy programs and crashes of your system. Dramatically increase the performance of your PC by cleaning, optimizing and defragmenting local disks and registry.
Optimize Memory and Appearance
Badly written applications constantly steal memory without giving it back. That's why your PC becomes unstable with time and you have to reboot. BoostSpeed automatically frees up computer memory to gain additional performance boost. You can also manually recover memory and clipboard.
Keep your PC fast and safe
BoostSpeed will detect most of the popular "PC-slowers" - bundle-software (such as eDonkey or Kazaa) which silently download malware and spyware to your computer, taking up internet traffic and slowing down the system. This will also keep your system safe from prying eyes of spyware programs.
Boost Software Products
BoostSpeed can improve performance of different software products, including Microsoft Office, Internet browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozzila), E-mail clients (Outlook, The Bat), MSN Messenger, ICQ, Media Player and others.
System Optimization Tools
Greatly increase your PC startup speed with Autorun Manager, where you can disable or remove the programs which try to load up when Windows starts up. Force-uninstall unwanted software products which take up space on your computer and slow it down.
Keep your connection alive while you're away, synchronize your computer clock with atomic clock over the Internet, lookup domain names and IP addresses, measure your Internet connection speed. Troubleshoot and improve your Internet connection and local network with an excellent selection of network management tools.
Compatible with Windows 98/ME/ 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Changes in Version 18.104.22.168 (06/20/2008):
* added a tray icon, that shows current CPU load, memory load and Internet traffic
* Popup window is now substantially improved. Now it shows the most resourceheavy processes
* improved error processing in Live Update. Now the program is going to advise you on how to solve the problems
* backup copies of files and registry keys that are going to be deleted are now created faster
* Disk Defrag and Integrator now take less time to load
* fixed a bug in Registry Cleaner, that caused incorrect problems identification in "Icons"
* fixed a bug in program registration window and "About the Program", that sometimes appeared on twoscreen systems
* fixed rare invalid internal program links error
* improved last page of Disk Defrag interface
* fixed a number of tweaks in Tweak Manager
* now BoostSpeed supports Maya 2008
* fixed errors that caused sudden tray icon shutdown
* improved OS Protector interface
* fixed errors that caused inadequate list processing in several package tools
* now the lists (e.g. in System Information) are scrolled correctly
* fixed all identified bugs that caused sudden programs shutdowns
* German version of the program is now available (download the language file via Live Update)
* fixed errors in language files
* fixed an Installer bug, that sometimes caused installation errors
* minor interface fixes.
Homepage - http://www.auslogics.com/boost-speed
Size: 4.09 MB
xpy is a small program which disables the default threats of your Windows XP installation. Besides the classic antispy features, disabling Windows and some of its components to communicate with Microsoft servers, xpy improves privacy settings and your system's security, closes recent security holes like the remote procure call (rpc) service and the distributed component object model (dcom). Though xpy is smaller than 100 kilobytes, it can close serious threats on long distance, where large service-packs can only protect you until a new security hole has been found.
xpy is currently available in two versions, Redistributable and Monolingual. The Redistributable build includes all available languages and is intended for distribution on offline-media (i.e. CD-ROM) or Intranet, while the Monolingual builds try to save bandwidth for fastest possible download speed.
vispa is a small software, securing your Windows Vista installation and protecting your privacy. In addition to so-called Antispy features, it disables common security threats and increases your Windows performance.
There are many reasons why you wouldn't want your operating system connect to Microsoft's server, be it for practical reasons or pure idealism. Based on the source-code of the award-winning xpy (version 0.9.8), Vispa allows you to easily tweak your Windows Vista for better privacy and security, even system performance. Do a few clicks rather than finding the write registry keys or program settings.
The only recommendation I can give is not applying settings without vague knowledge of what you're doing. Not every setting is desired in every environment. Vispa is no tool for beginners, just a more convenient way of tweaking your operating system.
Changes in v0.2.5 (2008-06-20):
* added new features
-disable universal plug and play
-disable upnp discovery service
-disable netmeeting desktop sharing
-delete recycle bin shortcut
-delete my documents shortcut
* added new features for 3rd party applications
-disable apple mobile devices service
-disable ipod service
-disable google updater service
-disable google desktop sac
* added option to abort if restore point failed
* added two new installtypes
* disables WDSDisable if WDSRemove selected
* fixed bugin batchfile not setting search engine properly
* fixed bug batchfile not creating restore points
* fixed bug in ServSchedTask
* fixed bug with silent batch files
* fixed bug in restore point failure reporting
* fixed bug saving FirstRun
* fixed bug in german MBDeleteIniWarning string
* improved german translation
* modified language order
* removed ITSafeHome insttype
Homepage - http://vispa.whyeye.org
Size: 77 KB