New Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom™ software is the professional photographer's essential toolbox, providing one easy application for managing, adjusting, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs so you can spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens. So you can spend less time sorting and refining photographs, and more time actually shooting them. Its clean, elegant interface literally steps out of the way and lets you quickly view and work with the images you shot today, as well as the thousands of images that you will shoot over the course of your career. Because no two photographers work alike, Adobe Lightroom adapts to your workflow, not the other way around.
Lightroom lets you view, zoom in, and compare photographs quickly and easily. Precise, photography-specific adjustments allow you to fine tune your images while maintaining the highest level of image quality from capture through output. And best of all, it runs on most commonly used computers, even notebook computers used on location.
* Perform nondestructive editing
Enjoy robust support for more than 150 camera raw formats, and experiment with confidence. Adjustments you make to images in Lightroom won't alter the original data, whether you're working on a JPEG, TIFF, DNG, or camera raw file.
* Enjoy an elegant, uncluttered interface
Ease the learning curve and be productive quickly. Task-oriented modules whisk you through typical workflow tasks by putting just the tools you need at your fingertips.
* Professional editing tools
Fine-tune your photographs with precise, easy-to-use tools for globally correcting white balance, exposure, tone curves, lens distortion, and color casts.
* Photographer profiles
Get inspired by documentaries of well-known photographers in the Lightroom Design Center.
* Lightroom/Photoshop Icelandic Adventure
Using the Lightroom, photographers uploaded, sorted, adjusted, and output their raw images while still working in the field.
* Project Photoshop Lightroom tour
Adobe brought the Lightroom beta to 25 schools across the U.S. See the work that resulted from the tour.
Changes in Lightroom 2.0:
• Localized corrections - Enhance specific areas of an image for unsurpassed nondestructive flexibility and control reminiscent of the traditional darkroom dodge and burn experience
• Improved organizational tools - Find the images you need quickly and easily
• Multiple monitor support - Add an additional monitor to efficiently manage photographic workflow and presentation
• Flexible print package functionality - Create custom layouts containing multiple sizes of a photograph on a single page
• 64-bit support - Lightroom 2.0 now takes advantage of the latest hardware architectures with improved memory handling and performance
Homepage - http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/
Size: 23.6 MB
Download Lightroom 2.0 Beta 1
Download Lightroom 1.4.1