Snarfer - the Best Way to Read, Search and Manage RSS! Fast, Powerfull and always FREE!
Snarfer provides a new approach to RSS feed aggregation focusing on speed, efficiency and ease of use. Using Snarfer people can become functional RSS users within seconds of installing it. Snarfer is fast and free approach to enjoying RSS, ATOM, and XML feeds. Snarfer comes with hundreds of feeds to choose from, includes a tabbed browser and has Search Wizard to help you construct complex searches for EBay and Craigslist that update as new results become available. The search results are returned to Snarfer utilizing the specific functions supported by these communities. These searches are intelligent and tent automatically returning new results to Snarfer every time the feed is updated.
Another exciting feature is the addition of Bloglines synchronization. Using the free Bloglines service Snarfer can synchronize feeds using the Bloglines online database. Users can then access and update both Snarfer and Bloglines anytime, and from anywhere. To access Snarfer feeds from another location (like the office or internet cafe) simply login to Bloglines using a browser. This combines the power of a desktop application with the flexibility of a centralized internet database.
Snarfer is multilanguage and works on Windows XP (all), Vista.
• Newspaper (river of news) View allows users to view messages of a single feed or folder in a single preview page (configurable in options/view menu)
• Tabbed Windows so users can open multiple messages or links just like the new IE7 and other tabbed browsers
• Embedded Video Support to support sites like Google Video
• Bloglines synchronization so now users can access feeds from anywhere
• Show Only Unread Messages makes reading faster
• Intuitive configurable three pane user interface
• Embedded browser in preview pane with controls
• Expanded Right-Click Mouse Button Menus for quicker access to functions depending on where you place cursor [when in doubt right-click on your mouse to check them out]
• Keyword watches allow users to filter incoming messages into custom folders
• Search toolbar right where it's needed
• eBay intelligent and persistent search results of auction items
• Craigslist intelligent and persistent search results of items including support for multiple city searching
• Web search using a number of popular RSS/Blog search engines including: Blogdigger, Bloglines, Blogpulse, Feedster, Google Blog Search, IceRocket, MSN Search, and Sphere
• Powerful SQL database for speed, reliability, and functionality
• User configurable folder tree allows users to create folder and subfolders to organize messages and feeds
• Default Search Folders to make saving searches and watches easier
• Drag and drop messages, feeds, and folders
• Automated data management to keep database tidy
• E-mail articles to others
• Export selected feed lists as OPML files and email to others
Changes in version 1.0.0 - April 8, 2008:
* Auto-discovery of feeds when browsing web sites inside Snarfer.
* Improved discovery of feed icons for display in the folder tree.
* Ability to open new tabs in the background.
* Create watch folders or search for items by tag, title, and author.
* Sort messages in aggregated folder views.
* Detect duplicate message across multiple feed sources.
* Mini toolbar in message view for quick access to right-click functions.
* Open a new empty browser window from the tab right-click menu.
* Easily start Google searches with the new Google Search plugin.
* Working on list ....
* Working on list ....
Homepage - http://www.snarfware.com
Size: 393 KB