Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0 – is a new line of Kaspersky Labs products, which is designed for the multi-tiered protection of personal computers. This product is based on in-house protection components, which are based on variety of technologies for maximum levels of user protection regardless of technical competencies. This product utilizes several technologies, which were jointly developed by Kaspersky Labs and other companies; part of them is implemented via online-services.
During product preparation several competitor offerings were considered and analyzed - firewalls, security suites systems, which position themselves as proactive in defence and HIPS systems. Combination of in-hosue innovative developments and results from analysis gathered through the industry allowed to jump onto a new level of protection for personal users, whereby offering even more hardened and less annoying computer protection from all types of electronic threats – malicious programs of different types, hacker attacks, spam mailings, program-root kits, phishing emails, advertisement popup windows etc.
Product contains 6 main subsystems, and each of those includes basic protection components:
1) System watch. System watcher (all-in-one system for registering events).
- HIPS (host intrusion prevention system - proactive defense, which is based on limiting application actions on a system)
- PDM (system of proactive defense, which is based on application behavior analysis for malicious/suspicious activities)
- Firewall (personal protection screen)
2) Malware protection
- Protection of files and memory (File-Antivirus)
- Protection of email and IM (Mail-Antivirus)
- Protection of WEB (Web-Antivirus)
3) Online Security
- Protection from Phishing (Anti-Phishing)
- Protection against network attacks (IDS)
- Protection from auto-dialers (Anti-Dialer)
4) Content Filtering
- Spam Filtering (Anti-Spam)
- Banner Filtering (Anti-Banner)
- Parental Control
5) On Demand Scanning (Scan tasks)
First build supports only english localization and only full installation mode. This build does not support installing on top of current Kaspersky Labs products and also security products of other vendors (antivirus, firewalls, and security suites). The installation must be performed on a "clean OS" or remove potentially incompatible products manually. For product installation simply launch a distributive and follow on screen wizard prompts.
Activation code: TO-DO
Homepage - http://www.kaspersky.com
Size: 32.5 MB
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 8 RC
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8 RC
Use Download accelerator an "Save Target As..." !