Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.
Probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.
- Supports all common image formats such as *.ccd; *.dvd; *.img; *.iso; *.udf...
- Supports upto 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive Setup for Windows 98, ME, NT 4, 2000, XP and Vista (32-bit).
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Changes in Virtual CloneDrive 18.104.22.168, 2008 04 10:
- New: Supports playback of HD-DVD & Blu-ray images in PowerDVD.
- New: Increased performance if image files are accessed over the network.
- New: Better support for Windows Vista (32-bit only)
Homepage - http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html
Size: 1.12 MB