ScrollNavigator helps you to scroll your documents horizontally and vertically. Simply click and hold down the right mouse button anywhere in a window and move the mouse to scroll the window contents. This saves you the trouble of positioning the mouse cursor over a scroll bar and it allows scrolling both directions at the same time. ScrollNavigator works with all windows that have standard scroll bars (e.g. all office programs, explorer windows and most other applications). ScrollNavigator also adds dynamic acceleration to your mouse wheel. This indispensable feature makes mouse wheel scrolling more accurate when you turn the wheel slowly, and it scrolls your documents much faster when you turn the wheel quickly. Try it out and see how wheel acceleration will make your work much more efficient and enjoyable.
• Two-dimensional scrolling with one mouse click
• No need to position the mouse cursor on scroll bars
• Works with all standard applications and most others
• Pressing the "Ctrl" key temporarily disables scroll navigation
• Dynamic mouse wheel acceleration (fully configurable)
• Fully customizable
• Now with full 64 bit support!
• and much more...
* New: full 64 bit support
* New: improved Vista compatibility
* Fix: context menu showing after using ScrollNavigator in Explorer windows
* New: several improvements and bug fixes
* New: the new version does not support Windows 95, 98, ME and NT4 anymore! Please download version 2 of ScrollNavigator if you need support for the old operating systems.